How can i add sections to a regular page?

1 0 0

Thank you Lucas. Coming from a Craft CMS and Wordpress/ACF background we are interesting in installing this and trying this out! I submitted inquiry as of 6/4/11 144PM CST and you responded with: 

"
Hello ...

Thank you for contacting us. Content Builder will be ready soon, I think few days are needed. I will let you know as soon it will be available.
Meanwhile - you can install our Deus Platform in your store. You can test 5 free apps that are currently ready. To do that, go to the deus.sellfino.com and provide your store domain (with myshopify.com ending).

Let me know if you have any questions

Best regards,
Lucas ..."

I will wait until you release the content builder as I'm not interested in anything other than the content builder at this time.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hello , i know problem with you , i created app for this , you can install  app free here https://deprohoang.com/sections-pro/install/

0 Likes
1 0 0

Man, I was so looking forward to this app but it appears to be non-existent. Any updates at all Lucas?

-Brent

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hi ,  did you try with my app ?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
40 1 4

@deprohoang I did on Venture theme. It was not working. No button to add sections. I'm curious though how you managed to develop this, it's ingenious (but not working properly unfortunately)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hi @Max50  can you send me your site info (test site) ?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Is this still the case? Its 2 years later, it seems a huge waste of your beatiful section software to not use on other pages ....

0 Likes