How can i add sections to a regular page?

Tourist
6 0 4

Wow, I can't believe this discussion has been going on for so long. I'm about to ditch the effort I put into the homepage and go back to WooCommerce.

How about an ETA date on the new feature "sections for all pages" that was announced more than half a year ago? 

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Just for anyone that comes across this topic in the future looking for a solution. I for one ended up buying the Motion theme from the official theme store. It looks awesome and allows you to use sections on other pages. Highly recommended though it isn't exactly cheap at 180 USD. Still, overall it's ten times better than the free theme (Debut) I tried. Makes life a lot easier and your page prettier.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

@burton86 I posted this earlier in the thread, but there is a way to solve this with your own code.

I gave a few examples here: https://medium.com/@lasserosendahlravn/advanced-shopify-building-dynamic-sections-on-custom-pages-8c...

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
20 0 3

The easiest way to add sections anywhere on your site is to use the app Sections Anywhere.   We can even add sections between products on our collection pages.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Allow me to fix that for you:
The most expensive way to add sections anywhere on your site is to use the app Sections Anywhere.

29 USD/month, what a sweet deal.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

Smallest cost for "Sections Pro" just 4.99$, looking customer reviews and install app here https://apps.shopify.com/sections-pro
thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
20 0 3

@burton86  Allow me to fix that for you: 49 USD/month now

There is a reason Shopify doesn't do it natively.   We saw a need and built it for larger brands that can afford it.  A ton of work goes into it and it has many more features.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Liam,

We are also desperately seeking this feature in shopify, and we were excited to see your way around it;

close but no sigar, even this doesn't work, not on our customized theme and not on the standard 

debut theme, the only thing that we get is placeholder on screen but not the possibility to choose

another image. So maybe you can explain ?

Eelco

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Has anyone tried this ( Content Builder  ) ? We are trying to set this up but, there are some issues ?

In the read me file they explain how to set this up but it's different than what

we see in Shopify, also tried to get in contact but there is no reaction ?

So if anyone uses this we would love to hear from you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

0 Likes