How can i center products on the home page (debut theme)

Solved
Cloper
Tourist
5 0 2

I need help, i have tried everything on this forum and google but doesn't work

im still working on the site but I this is how it is now

Cloper_0-1620558105296.png

and this is how I would like it to be 

Cloper_1-1620558173341.png

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7293 1723 2295

@Cloper 

Please share your webshop URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Cloper
Tourist
5 0 2
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7293 1723 2295

@Cloper 

I checked your webshop .product displayed already center.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Cloper
Tourist
5 0 2

yeah because i have three items per row and now I have nine items but if I add one more that one stays alone on the left, not in the center

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7293 1723 2295

Please add one product I will check.

0 Likes
Cloper
Tourist
5 0 2

I have added one

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7293 1723 2295

This is an accepted solution.

@Cloper 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

#shopify-section-collection .grid--uniform{display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; align-items: center;  justify-content: center;}

Thanks!

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2988 321 500

@Cloper - please add this css to the end of your theme.css file and check, you should see it like screenshot if that's what you want

#shopify-section-collection .grid--uniform{display: flex;    flex-wrap: wrap;    align-items: center;    justify-content: center;}

suyash1_0-1620565255413.png

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes