How can i change color of my header | debut

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi 

Actually I can't send the URL as the theme is not live.

Can you see the white line between the header and the image below? 

I have removed it by changing the theme line color from white to the same color as the header. However, this changes the line color throughout the website. I only want to change the line color for this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3811 557 907

Send me preview link on PM, because i have to check code or that.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Want to give Gift for time? its my Paypal too.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks @ju1es ! Worked for me!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I also wanted to change the background color of the header on my Debut homepage only (wanted to change from my custom logo color to white)... I tried these instructions given and it didn't work. It only changed a part of the header toward the top of the header, (the background color behind the page headings and logo did not change). So I undid it so that it would go back to what it was before I attempted to make the change, BUT there's now code at the very top of the website. I can't figure out where it's coming from so I can't get rid of it. So I'm requesting help removing the code at the top of the home page as well as requesting different instructions as to change the home page header background color to white.

Can you possibly help? See attached pic for the code at the top.Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 8.30.35 PM.png

www.doguebygina.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3811 557 907

Send your store password here or Pm me

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Want to give Gift for time? its my Paypal too.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks for the code provided guys, I have used it to make both the header and footer in my store black.

Two things though:

The header is now floating, which is great, but it is always slightly blocking the element below.

When you click on a navigation item in the header it will expand. Since the background of this expanded little menu is still white it creates a problem as white letters on white background aren't readable.

Could you please help me out? The url is chrovino.de and the password heplay.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Tagging @Jasoliya since I only recently realized that that's possible

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

@Jasoliya on mobile it works, white menus with black letters. How do I change that for desktop as well? Thanks!

0 Likes