How can i move the 'Shop Now' button on Venture theme?

2 0 0

Hi There,

Is there any way to move the position of the 'Shop Now' call to action button on the homepage slideshow to make it in the center? (Heading and Subheading) I am using Venture theme.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2184 138 291

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

I just checked with our theme support team on this for you and it is something which is possible but would require some editing of the code. If you are using the Venture theme, it is something which our theme support team can assist you with also if you are not comfortable editing the code yourself, provided you are on a paid Shopify plan. You could link the store URL to me in a reply here and I could connect with them about making the change for you, or you could reach out to the Shopify support team directly from the link here about it. Either way would work. ?

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I am also looking to move the Shop Now and other Button on the venture theme to the other side of the picture. instead of the left, i want it on the right. Not sure where in the code to fix. i have basic coding skills. but can follow instructions easily

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2184 138 291

Hi Jamie, 

Just to confirm, do you mean the button on the homepage slideshow seen below?

I couldn't see anywhere where it said "Shop Now" directly and just want to be sure. If it's not here, could you send me a reply in a link or a screenshot of the button you are referring to and we can take it from there. ?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers, Nick

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Yes.. That button. I'm sorry I called it the shop now button...but yes...how can I move it to the right side?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2184 138 291

Hi Jamie, 

haha, no worries at all. I just wanted to be sure. ?

This is possible but it will require an edit to the code in the theme.scss.liquid file. If you go take the following steps:

Store Admin > Online Store > Actions > Edit Code > theme.scss.liquid file

The code which needs to be added to the bottom of this file for the change can be found below:

.hero__text-content {
  text-align: right;
}

Hope that helps and don't hesitate to ask, should you have any other questions about anything. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes