How can we add charity page in shopify?

7 0 0

In my shopify store, i want to collect funds from different-different charity 
Example :-
i have 3 charity and i want to collect funds from customers
what's the way to collect amount and how can we differentiate that this ammount is for charity-1 ,another is for charity-2 and so on?
how we show individual and overall amount on charity page ?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
257 25 53

Hi, @mukesh_code5 

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It's great to hear that you're planning on accepting charity donations through your online store. 

To do this, I recommend checking out Give & Grow. This app has excellent reviews and integrates with over 1 million charities and non-profits worldwide, allowing customers to easily donate through your online store. With this app, you can embed a donation button on your product pages and your cart page. Give & Grow also allows you to add a customizable impact calculator on your website so that customers can see how much has been donated so far. The app developers also have a great Give & Grow Help Center, with includes an FAQ and installation instructions. 

Another similar app is Easy Donation. Like Give & Grow, this app integrates with numerous charities and allows customers to choose multiple donation options, from different charities to different donation amounts. Easy Donation also gives you the ability to track donation results and generates donation receipts, which can be automatically emailed to customers. It also has some great reviews!

Based on what you're looking to do, I think either of these apps will be a great fit for you. If you have any questions about either, you can also reach out to the app developers directly; their contact information can be found under the Support section of their app page. 

I hope this helps! What kind of charities are you collecting donations for?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes