How come my collection page images are broken on mobile? Anybody know how to fix?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I need some help, I bought a paid theme that advertised it was a responsive mobile theme but there seems to be an issue on mobile devices. The home page is fine, but when i click on a collection all the images are different sized and the text is all over the place. https://gyazo.com/576288a47ba2b30059a3c494c8b55258 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
925 17 162

I bought a paid theme that advertised it was a responsive mobile theme but there seems to be an issue on mobile devices

Don't mean to be high nosed and snub you off, but you buy a commercial theme that doesn't fulfill its promise and come for free support here? :D

Okay, but more to the point now, I'd really suggest you contact the theme vendor and press them to help you or at least clarify the issue. It may be the theme itself or a combination of theme and apps or modifactions you have made.

As is, given this is a commercial theme and based off of a screenshot alone, I honestly doubt anyone here can help you.

Best wishes!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes