How do I add infinite scrolling to the Brooklyn theme?

Solved
Tourist
7 0 0

I am trying to add infinite scrolling to my theme:

- Replace pagination (1, 2, ..., 10) with infinite scrolling when the bottom is reached (loading more)

- On collection pages (/collections/all or others)

I have added Ajaxinate (https://elkfox.github.io/Ajaxinate/) to my assets and a loading gif

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 3 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @briffion,
Ajaxinate have all of the details you details. If you can't add them yourself you need to find Shopify Expert also you can contact me.
Thank you
KoderWeb
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Email: mdraselhossain69@gmail.com
Shopify Expert | Shopify Designer | Shopify Developer
Tourist
7 0 0

You were right, I followed their instructions more carefully and it works now :)

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hey, 

I'm not able to understand how to do it, can you tell me the steps to do it ? Kind of summary

0 Likes

Hello @shantanu,

Please follow below link

https://www.huratips.com/tech-tips/how-to-add-infinite-scroll-pagination-to-shopify-collection-pages... 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi,

Thankyou for your help but i'm not able to find the 6th point in my theme (Theme Using - Brok.)

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 0

I'm trying to do the same thing but I am not technical at all, and I am afraid to mess with the code. Can someone please help? 

Thank you! 

0 Likes