How do I add my product description into a separate scroll box ?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey, 

My site is www.lemonz.com.au

On my product page, the description is very long and you have to keep scrolling the whole page to get to the review or the other products.

Is there a way to put my description in another scroll "box" thing so if someone wanted to access the review, they dont have scroll all the way down, and they can just scroll through the description box.

Thanks in advance,

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
3035 410 777

Hello, @Sashyo 
1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in the bottom of the file

.product-single__description {
    max-height: 350px;
    overflow-y: scroll;
}

Note: You can change the value as you wish Box Height.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey @KetanKumar , 

That works great, however is there a way to just use that for desktop and not for phones ? Or is there a way to implement anything to show people that they can scroll through the description box? 

At the moment on the phone there's nothing that shows it and people may think its just a cutout description box and not try scroll through. 

Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3035 410 777

Hello, @Sashyo 

yes, It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like