How do I add product specific tabs to a product description in the Icon theme?

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi! I see how you can add tabs to a product description under the product page customization drop down menu. But I don't want to add generic tabs such as "shipping", "about us", etc. that show up on every product description. I would like to add product specific tabs such as "ingredients", "size", "directions for use", etc. How do i do this?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7669 1056 2668

Hello, @dlapoin41 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

do you mean this?

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Add-tabs-to-product-descriptions/td-p/6...

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Yes, but I need them to be product specific so I can't upload a page because it will show up on every product. These are the sort of tabs I'm looking to ad. Here's an example URL https://www.greenroombody.com/collections/shampoo-and-conditioner-bars/products/floral-silk-conditio...

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 10.02.44 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7669 1056 2668
It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert or me
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes