How do I add text line after product price

Highlighted
3 0 0

Can anyone advise how to add custom text after the price of a product i.e Inc Vat or per m?

I am currently using the supply theme and presume it needs to be added in the product.liquid file but not sure where and how to write it?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10007 116 1818

Hey Peter,

For an all products approach you can look at editing the Currency Formatting (and just adding text like inc VAT directly):
https://docs.shopify.com/manual/using-themes/troubleshooting/help-script-find-money-formats

Now if you want to have variable display like "per dozen", "per m", etc you'd need to look into some theme edits. Now the big question to start with is how are you setting that value on the product in first place?

• Tag?
  • Metafield?
  • Something else?

Would the custom text be different per variant, or the same for all variants on a product?

Got an example link to a product that will need this? Sometimes seeing a real product and working link can give a bit more insight into the theme and possible approaches.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Jason

Thanks for your quick reply.  It would purely be a all products approach so I guess your first recommendation would be the best.  Looking into those settings it is currently showing the following:

HTML with currency

£{{amount}} GBP

HTML without currency

£{{amount}} GBP

Email with currency

£{{amount}} GBP

Email without currency

£{{amount}} GBP

How would I apply the code to show 'Inc Vat'

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Please ignore the above, all sorted :-)

Final question would be, how can you change this so it is not showing in capital letters?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I'm also using the Supply theme and i would like to display the description (20 words or so) underneath the Title and name of my products.

Can you guys help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 1 0

Hey Jason

How to show Object Value like after price ?

Particularly currency ISO code ? BTW i have Boundless theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi, I'm using the debut theme and am looking to add unique text under each product price. For example under my medium bows I want to add Buy 5 for 100 AED and under my baby bows I want to add Buy 7 for 100 AED. I am already using a bundler app but I want to make people aware from the moment they see the price that they will save if they purchase more. Thanks so much for the help! 

0 Likes