How do I add third party shipping during checkout without upgrading my plan?

1 0 0

In the shopify settings it says I can " add this feature " for an additional cost without having to upgrade my plan. How do I so ? Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
610 57 80

Hey, @madeofmarble!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand you'd like to add the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature to your account, but don't wish to change the plan you're on. That is absolutely possible, and I'm happy to help out with this! I'll need to authenticate you on the account in question in order to make any changes, so I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account for verification. Please reply back to that email and I can further assist! 

To recap the options when it comes to enabling the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature to your account, here are the ways we offer this: 

• Carrier Calculated Shipping is included in the Advanced Shopify Plan
  • When you switch your billing cycle from monthly to annual, biennial or triennial, the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature can be added to your account for free
  • By paying an additional $20/month, we can add the feature to the Shopify Basic or Shopify plan

I've re-iterated these options in my email to you as well, and you can let me know in your reply which option you'd like to proceed with. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes