Solved

How do I align the navigation menu to the bottom of header bar instead of the center?

codyt
Tourist
6 0 2

Pass: flowff

You can see how my navigation bar and logo are currently aligned. I am trying to achieve the picture below. I played with the code as much as my limited knowledge would allow but I couldn't crack this one. My logo is designed so the "P" extends into the white space.

header help after fiverr.png

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@codyt 

Please remove the old one and try to add this one.

.site-header__logo {
margin-bottom: -3px !important;
}

.menu-custom-bar {
padding-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@codyt 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.site-header__logo {
}

.menu-custom-bar {
margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
codyt
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks for the reply!

I added the code you provided, but I do not see a difference. 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@codyt 

Please remove the old one and try to add this one.

.site-header__logo {
}

.menu-custom-bar {
padding-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Thanks!

codyt
Tourist
6 0 2

That did the trick! Thanks so much!