How do I center my logo and move the hamburger menu to the left for only mobile? (Debut Theme)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I can't seem to find the answer to this question, I only found how to do this for BOTH desktop and mobile but I strictly want the logo centered and the hamburger menu moved to the left just for mobile view only, not desktop. 

How can I achieve this?

I've already used my 60 minute free theme edit time so I have to figure this out on my own, any help is appreciated!

Adrian N.

0 Likes

Hello @AdrianVNunez,

For that you have to customize header.liquid file

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 14 122

Hey, Adrian!

I'm Aria, a Social Care guru at Shopify.

Our themes are intended to be responsive so changing something on desktop view, also changes it on mobile and vice versa. This doesn't mean it's not possible to change one without the other but it's more complex for sure.

I'm hoping you'll get a response from a developer with the instructions but failing that, you may want to consider hiring a Shopify Expert.

I hope you manage to figure it out.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes