How do I centre align my collection titles/headers on the homepage and on the collection pages?

deadrosesuk
7 0 0

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone know's how to centre align the headings/titles on the home page and the collection pages. I've seen loads of people posting about centre aligning their product titles and prices but nothing about entering the titles on the home pages, and on the collections. 

I've included images here and you can see that they are all left aligned and have no idea how to sort it!

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 22.54.06.pngScreenshot 2020-07-26 at 22.53.50.png

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello deadrosesuk,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
deadrosesuk
7 0 0
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello deadrosesuk,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss.liquid

.section-header.section-header--small {
    text-align: center;
}
header.section-header.section-header--large {
    text-align: center;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
RUFA
Tourist
3 0 1

IT keeps saying contains illegal characters?? Please help me out, idk if I am missing a bracket?