How do I change hamburger and cart icon color in Brooklyn theme?

Highlighted
1 0 0
Using Brooklyn theme and trying to change the color of the hamburger menu for Mobile as well as the shopping cart logo in the top right. They’re both white and a lot of my slideshow pics are white and it doesn’t look great. Any help is appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
954 82 114

@mybuylive wrote:
Using Brooklyn theme and trying to change the color of the hamburger menu for Mobile as well as the shopping cart logo in the top right. They’re both white and a lot of my slideshow pics are white and it doesn’t look great. Any help is appreciated!

It will need CSS to be added, if you can give me your site link, I can help you with the css

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

@suyash1 , would you be able to share the css code for this? Am I right to say it will go into theme.scss.liquid ? Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

If you want to change hamburger menu and cart icon color then please add below code in theme.scss file

.icon-fallback-text .burger-icon {
	background:red !important;
}

.icon.icon-cart {
	color: red;
}

Note: Please change color as per your requirement

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Astronaut
954 82 114

@camylow wrote:

@suyash1 , would you be able to share the css code for this? Am I right to say it will go into theme.scss.liquid ? Thank you so much.

try the code given above, if that does not work then please share your website url

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

@suyash1 , it absolutely works! I was also able to apply the same code to the search icon and got it to black colour. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
954 82 114
great, thanks to the member above who gave the code
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I've managed to change the colour of the hamburger icon, but for some reason the cart icon on the homepage will not change colour. Can anyone help?!

it's driving me round the bend.

L x

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @laurabrown1982,

Can you please share your site url so that I will help you

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hiya, the site isn't live - i'm playing about in the trial as I'm currently on Wix which I hate. Am i still able to share a URL? Apologies, quite new to shopify!

L x

@oscprofessional wrote:

Hello @laurabrown1982,

Can you please share your site url so that I will help you

0 Likes