How do I change my mobile menu style - using the Envy Theme?

Tourist
6 0 0

Hey guys

I would like to change my mobile menu style, I am using the Envy theme and I don't like the arrow type menu.

I would like to change to the +/- style menu, which is used in the Atlantic theme and others. Is there a way that I can edit the HTML or something? I'd ideally like to not have to buy a new theme and start again.

I have attached some pictures for reference.

Also, is it possible to somehow edit the HTML to have the word 'menu' next to or below the mobile hamburger menu, as I feel some people don't notice the menu.

Cheers

20200217_170327.jpg20200217_170308.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Gasu,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution..

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello

The shop URL is www.underdogvintage.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Gasu,

In your theme svg icon is used for arrow.so you have to change that svg code

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
110 9 14

Hi there,

Hyde here from Shopify.

What you're looking to do is possible. Your best next step here is to reach out to the theme developers directly as they created the theme and would know best how to tackle your query.

You can reach out to the theme developers directly with your questions here and provide them with as much information as possible so that they can affect the change for you!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like