How do I change the color of my product price, with the Minimal theme?

Highlighted
4 0 1

I am using the free Minimal Them for my store. Is it possible to change the color of the price of my products.

The prices are currently black like the rest of the text, but I would like for them to red.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 0 21

Hi HealthGuy,

Chris from Shopify here. Currently, your product prices are controlled by the same setting in the Customize Theme editor, so if you change the colour of the product title, you will also change the colour of the product price. However, you're looking to only change the colour of the product price. This will require a bit of CSS tweaking. I encourage you to reach out to support@shopify.com with this request, as we will then forward your request to our theme support team. Hope that helps, have a nice day.

Regards,

Chris D
Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey heathguy, did you get a response? I was wondering the same thing except I want mine to be black and not orange.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 7

Victor and HealthGuy:

1.  Open your timber.scss.liquid for editing

2.  Around line 2606, find the variable called .product-single__price {

3.  The line after that, color: $colorPrimary;, needs to be changed to the hex code of the text color you want for your text.  As an example, for black, you would change the color: variable to  color: #000000;  Make sure to save your work.

4.  Hope this helps!  If you can't figure it out, contact me by reply and we can work together.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 7

Example of modified color code when done:

.product-single__price {
  color: #323232;  
/*  color: $colorPrimary; */           <----  Using /* and */ to remark/ignore the line, but keep a backup handy
  font-size: 1.4 * $baseFontSize;
  font-weight: $headerFontWeight;
}

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same issue, whenever I do this fix, both, the compared price and the retail price changes its colour, but what I want is to change just the retail price, how to do it please help, stuck here since 2 days.

site: https://woody22.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hi, NIKUNJ,

I cannot get into your site to view the prices and colors.  Are you able to open it up for a little while so I can take a look at it?

Brad (ringaboy)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I am also trying to change the color. What line do I go to change it in the css?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Bradley how do i find timber.scss.liquid

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I think now its theme css liquiq. He ask it in 2017

0 Likes