How do I change the font color on my Customer Addresses Pages?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am using the paid them Lorenza and my background is black with a white text.  This looks great throughout my entire website besides the Customer Address Page.  It has entry boxes for your name and address that are white and the text is also white.  You can't see any of the fields that should be entered. How do I change the text color in these address field boxes to black?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake Clabaugh 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello.....
Please share your store URL and screenshot.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Thanks for the help and sorry for the delay with the reply.

I'm not sure how to share the URL since its not a theme I currently have published.  I was hoping to finish editing the theme before I published it on November 5th.  The last area I needed to tackle was the Customer Address section under the user Account profile.  My text is white and my background is black through my entire website but it doesn't work for this one section.  Here is a picture of the page that I'm having issues with.  I would like to change the font to black for the placeholder text in these boxes: 

Website photo 1.png

If I highlight the text on the website you can see what the placeholder text should look like.

Website photo 2.png

Any help with just changing the text in those 8 text bars would be awesome.  Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am hoping this link will work: https://8bo5ou1a66jiv7k1-47884959905.shopifypreview.com/account/addresses

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated! Thank you so much

0 Likes