How do I change the font in my policy pages?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 3

Hi,

Would anyone know where I can change the CSS for the policy (refund, privacy, etc.) pages. I am using the Brooklyn theme, and it replaces my default font with something along hte lines of Courier.

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 0 1

Hi John,

A great way to edit the text in your policy documents would be to copy and paste the text into a page and edit the font using the rich text editor :). Then you can link the page to the footer naviagation using a new link list. Here is a Shopify Doc on setting this up:

https://docs.shopify.com/manual/your-website/pages/add-a-store-policies-page

Also, Brooklyn is a theme developed by us at Shopify in house :).  You get 60 free minutes of design help with our theme support. If you wanted to edit the font through the CSS you can contact our theme support at: themesupport@shopify.com  to assist you :). 

Cheers,
Jenna
Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 3

Thanks Jenna. 
I can't believe I didn't think of that myself—not my proudest moment!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 0 7

Hai John,

Show your password 

Shopify Expert/ Shopify Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 3

No need—I have figured it out. But thanks anyway, Faiq.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 0 7

Welcome

Shopify Expert/ Shopify Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 3

For the record, Shopify...Given that we can't access the Checkout code, it would be nice if we could at least style the legal pages (privacy, terms, etc.).

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello,

I have tried to do thus but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm using the Debut theme and I would like to use a different font for my policy pages to the one that I'm using for other areas on my site. Please can you help me?

0 Likes