How do I change the sale price color on product page?

Solved
DigitalMike83
Tourist
7 1 0

Hello,
I am currently using the launch theme by pixel union.

I'd like to know how to change the sale price on the product page. I would like it become this color #0381A2

Here is a screenshot showing what I mean:

Schermata 2021-05-10 alle 19.50.22.png

0 Likes
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
237 55 66

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

Can you provide a link to your store so I can assist you
(if password protected also the password)

Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
0 Likes
DigitalMike83
Tourist
7 1 0
DigitalMike83
Tourist
7 1 0
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
237 55 66

At the very bottom of your themes' theme.scss.liquid file paste the following code:

.price .saving { color: #0381A2!important; }

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
0 Likes
DigitalMike83
Tourist
7 1 0

Hi,

you probably misunderstood. The color to change is the price color. Can you provide me the right code to be inserted and where?

Many tnks!Schermata 2021-05-11 alle 17.22.24.png

0 Likes
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
237 55 66

This is an accepted solution.

Sorry my bad!!

Try this one:

.price .product-price__final.money { color: #0381A2; }

0 Likes