Solved

How do I change the specific text color of the quantity selector and variant selector?

Felix_Gh
Tourist
6 0 3

Hey! 

As you can see in the pictures annexed, my text color is white. But if I change it, every text on my whole website also changes. How do I change the text color from white to black? 

I imagine I will have to edit the code. 

Thanks in advance. 

Félix

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-26 om 11.32.23.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-26 om 11.32.38.png

Accepted Solutions (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Felix_Gh 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

input, textarea, select{ color: #000 !important; }
 ::placeholder { color: #000 !important; }

Hope this works.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Felix_Gh 

Please add this code.

label {color: #000 !important;}
input[type='number'].product-form__quantity-input {color: #000;}
.single-option-selector, .product-form__quantity-input {color: #000;}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Felix_Gh 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

Felix_Gh
Tourist
6 0 3
Felix_Gh
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi!

the website URL is: https://perplexed.be/

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Felix_Gh 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

input, textarea, select{ color: #000 !important; }
 ::placeholder { color: #000 !important; }

Hope this works.

Thanks! 

Felix_Gh
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi!

As you can see I changed the code with your input.

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-26 om 15.23.19.png

But as you can see on my website: nothing is working anymore and the whole theme is broken. 

What should I do? 

Thank you 

Félix

Felix_Gh
Tourist
6 0 3

It's okey I managed to fix the problem. Thank you! I accidently deleted a bracket. 

Now I see we have edited the color of the number:

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-26 om 15.33.59.png

How do I change the prefix in black? 

Thank you very much. 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Felix_Gh 

Please add this code.

label {color: #000 !important;}
input[type='number'].product-form__quantity-input {color: #000;}
.single-option-selector, .product-form__quantity-input {color: #000;}

Felix_Gh
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you for the quick response and the help!

TitoYayr
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello, im having trouble changing my variant picker color on my donations page. Is there a code that can fix it?

Image 7-5-23 at 8.52 PM.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@TitoYayr 

Please add the following CSS code to your assets/base.css bottom of the file.

.product-form__input input[type=radio]:checked+label {
    color: #fff !important;
}

Thanks!