How do I choose default option of the product?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Recently discovered that a lot of my customers have issues with the following: if they visit my product page and want to proceed to checkout this thing appears: 

Снимок экрана 2020-07-20 в 20.30.52.png

 This 'make a selection' confuses a lot of customers. Is it possible to make one option to be default so that customers who are not good yet with computers proceed to checkout? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

@cowperwood ,

Hi it should be possible through setting in your theme. If the option is not available it can certainly be done by code customization

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1432 193 480

Yeah I'd agree with @Propero - go into your customize editor and navigate to your product page from the dropdown at the top of the page. Look around and see if there isnt some setting that you can make. Otherwise it would have to be coded in yourself. What theme are you using? If I can try it for free I can check it out for you.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I am using Booster 2.3 theme. I would be really happy if u would be able to solve this problem as I couldn't do it myself in customize section. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1432 193 480

Well, I can't try Booster Theme for free, and the demo store I was able to find has variants selected by default. Has this always been a problem or did you recently change something?

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

No, unfortunately, this problem exists from the moment of purchase

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

@cowperwood 

Please check now, I have updated the live site. Would you like to hide this as well?

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:

• Please allow 2-4 weeks delivery in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Canada, and all EU countries
  • Please allow 2-6 weeks delivery for the rest of the world
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes