How do I control font in a Shopify Plug in?

zenblatchley
Tourist
4 0 2
I have a custom font I created and it is fully implemented into my website but I have a Returns App./Plug-in that has a limited amount of fonts and themes. I have access to a "CSS customization" section that is blank, which I assume I can place code there to override the active code, if that makes sense. My only issue is that I don't know where to place/upload the font files. In Shopify, you just make them an "asset" in the CSS files and load them from there. In this case, I don't have anywhere to store files internally and the developers won't help me. If I "call" the files via src: url with @font-face codes, where can I store/retrieve them from?

Sorry if this is confusing, I don't understand code. I'm just a hardcore copy and paster coder.

P.S. : The developers explicitly say they "support importing fonts" and provide this wimpy example of how to code the portal. link

Edit: When I inspect the portal, I'm provided with these font related codes.

Thanks for your time.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20323 2105 7615

@zenblatchley 

sorry for this issue third party app limitation customization if doesn't work please contact app support team we're not control 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes