How do I create or activate bestsellers in Supply theme?

9 0 0

I have the Supply theme and I see on the demo page that there is a featured section on the Home Page called "Top Sellers".  I have looked through all the theme customizations, etc., but can't find how to turn on and/or create this feature.  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
141 0 15

Hi Dyana,

Brian here from the Shopify support team :)

These are the steps you need to take, in order to display a "Best Sellers/Top Sellers" section on your home page.

1 - Create a collection and call it "Best Sellers" or "Top Sellers". Include all of your best selling products in that collection.

2 - When you have made the collection, you need to go to **Online Store** > **Themes**, and click the blue "Customize Theme" button to the right hand side of the page.

3 - Choose the "Home Page" option from the list on the right hand side. And in that section, scroll down and you will see that you can display featured collections that you want. In one of those featured collections sections, choose to display the Best Seller collection that you created.

You will then see it appear on your home page like you want.

I hope this helps you out, and if you need any more help with this, you can get in touch with our live support here - https://www.shopify.com/contact.

Kind regards,

Brian
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the response!  I should have been more specific.  :)  I know how to create the page if I want to add the items manually -  I was hoping there was a way this page could be auto-populated with my best selling items.  Is there any way to do that?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi There, Did you get an 'automated' solution for showing best sellers on your website?

0 Likes