How do I customixe the Messenger opt-in on the Tank You Page?

6 0 0

How do I customixe the Messenger opt-in on the Tank You Page?

I would like to bring more attention to the messenger option in my thank you page. How do I add the text "Get instand shipping update, real time support, and fast sustomer service" behing the opt-in box?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MuEGcFo68oW63iYJ8Te4lVyb68JAUvA0/view?usp=sharing

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
519 27 58

Hey, AJ!

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out and congrats on your first forum post!

There are a couple of different options which may help you with this. 

While it is not possible to specifically edit the Messenger button on the order status page (this is reserved only for the button display on your store, via our guide here
However, what you can do is add an additional message to your checkout language. You can do this via your admin > settings > checkout > manage checkout language. 

Here, you could add a note below the Order updates description section, so it would then appear as something like this

Alternatively, you may like to add specific custom content via the additional contents and scripts section. We have a guide to help you on this here

These are some of my own thoughts on this, but some of our other community members may be able to chime in with their own thoughts and feedback too!

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank You

0 Likes