How do I edit content

Solved
2 0 1

Hi,

On the "payment" page after ticking Bank Deposit. I want to add the additional blue comment to the existing note. Does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks

Adrian

screenshot.jpgHow do I add the additional content in this text box?

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 27 59

Hi @Adrian35,

Thank you for getting in touch today. When setting up the Bank Deposit payment method in your Shopify admin, you'll see an option to add additional instructions for the customer prior to them completing checkout, as well as instructions which will be sent after the completion of their order. You can see these by heading to Settings > Payment providers and pressing "Edit" next to Bank Deposit:

20-01-lt0qr-iboz2

The message you wrote in your screenshot can be entered into the top box here and will be shown to the customer during the checkout process. I hope this explains things but please let me know if you have more questions on this.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 1

Thanks very much for your assistance Victor. I was getting sooo frustrated trying to find the answer.

Regards

Adrian

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 27 59

Hi @Adrian35

No problem at all, and I'm glad I could help! If you've any further questions down the line please don't hesitate to post in the forums again or contact our support team.

Have a great weekend.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes