How do I get images to load properly with the Testament Theme

PrimpMyRun
Tourist
3 0 1

Pop-up images are not loading.

Product mage does not align properly on mobile devices, top portion of the image is cut off by default. 

This is default position on mobileThis is default position on mobileHere, I am dragging and forcing the picture to stay down. If I left go, the images pops back up to the default positionHere, I am dragging and forcing the picture to stay down. If I left go, the images pops back up to the default positionpop-up Image does not display on mobilepop-up Image does not display on mobileI can drag it down, but the image pops back up by default. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17400 1877 6491

Hello, @PrimpMyRun 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
PrimpMyRun
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello

Here is one of the pages that doesn't load properly (on a mobile phone) . 
You can see the image of the product is cut off at the top.
In addition, if you scroll down to and click on sizing chart, you'll get a broken link if you click on it. 

Thank you. 
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17400 1877 6491

@PrimpMyRun 

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
PrimpMyRun
Tourist
3 0 1

It does no work on a mobile phone....I have an iPhone. 

It works fine in a regular PC browser. 

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17400 1877 6491

@PrimpMyRun 

Thanks 

sorry but i can see this issue i have all most device 'find solution i will let you know

0 Likes
weareundergrnd
2 0 0

This looks to be a problem with your header overlapping the content of the image so the top of the image appears cut off.
Support is provided for free when you purchase a Shopify theme - feel free to reach out to our support team via: https://support.weareunderground.com for help with this issue.

0 Likes