How do I hide the price of a sold out item on the Debut theme?

Solved
cgrxcv
2 0 0

I tried to use the link that everyone directs me to but the coding on it didn't work for me. Please help. Thank you!

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1093 128 178

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @cgrxcv. Welcome to the Community! Thanks for reaching out about this. Which tutorial did you follow?

Since you are using a free Shopify-made theme, we’re happy to check in with our Theme department to see if they can implement this customization. We’ll need to access your account in order to determine if you have enough design time remaining before escalating your request to the Theme department. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
cgrxcv
2 0 0

Hello,

I've reached out to the Shopify help center many times about the issue and their solutions did not work. How do I go about escalating this to the Theme department?

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1093 128 178

Hello again, @cgrxcv. I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to get the support you need yet. Were the previous solutions provided via an interaction on the phone or live chat? 

A Support Advisor will need to assist you with your customization request to our Theme department. Therefore, as I mentioned above, you’ll need to get in touch again via live chat, phone or email to do so since we’re currently unable to help with issues that require account access here in the Community. Once you’re connected to a Support Advisor, please let them know that you are wanting to use some of your design time to customize your theme so that you can hide the product prices on your sold out items. They’ll be able to assist you further from there. 

Let me know how it goes. I’m here to help make sure this gets resolved for you.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes