How do I make these buttons white?

Solved
Tourist
43 0 2

Capturebuttons.PNG

In Debut theme, whenever I try to change those buttons (links) to white; it also changes all of the header text to white, which means i have invisible looking text all over my website.

Is there a way to change all the link colors to white, while still keeping all my text headers to a dark blue/black? This is driving me crazy.

example pic.PNG

0 Likes

you'll have to make the change on the css class if the icons are working with classes. Do you have a link to your site? If so, I could probably help you more!

We help eCommerce people achieve their Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
Tourist
43 0 2

Treestr.co

klazeuhr

I just edited my message above to make it easier to understand for ya as well.

0 Likes

image.png

My solution would be to make the changes on the css class and put the color you want in there for those two icons. See in the screenshot I've changed both classes and they loow white now. For the cart will be the same change. It's a small change, let me know if that helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
43 0 2

Is there a way i can change all the link colors to white? Because my footer is blue as well

0 Likes

sure! I'm not sure if you should be able to do that on your general theme configuration (which is normally the case) but in case you are not, by changing the css classes configuration for the element "a", the color will be changed for all the links sharing that class.

Changing on the general theme configuration would be much better. Normally would look something like this:

image.png

If that doesnt help, then I would go for the css change.

0 Likes
Tourist
43 0 2

footerlinks.PNG

There seems to be no option for the link. I did however change the titles to white, but the links are still dark blue just like the button link on top right corner.

-Where do i find the css line for changing the link colors but not the header colors? (i'm using debut theme)

0 Likes

it will be in the css of the template. if you right click on the footer text you will be able to see the class that you are using and then you can just search for it in the css. If that class is used for other elements in the theme, you could create a separate css class.

0 Likes
Tourist
43 0 2

Here? 

tryingtofindcolor.PNG

0 Likes
Tourist
43 0 2

footer options.PNGIs there something i can add here to change the foot link colors? I did a search for both color and footer and couldn't find any option with a color value inside. 

0 Likes