How do I reduce the padding of the top header?

dekiv
Excursionist
34 0 4

Hey guys,

Just want to reduce the spacing between where my header has my website name, I've looked in the code but I can't find the correct css for it so I can change it. I'm also looking at increasing the size of the name, is this possible? I've already maxed out the width of it in the theme builder.

www.beachbeb.com

Hi dekiv,

I don't see an easy way to fix the issue you have in the header with a simple CSS code. In my opinion the header need to be re-coded completely for better UX.

Logo and menu on desktop should be part of the header and now they are separated.

2021-07-11 13_15_40-(1) Swimwear _ Bikinis, One-Pieces & More _ Beach Beb.jpg

  

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7370 1746 2334

@dekiv 

Could you please provide a screenshot that which padding you want to reduce?

Please let me know.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Anthony_David_
Trailblazer
221 29 86

Can you share a screenshot?

Shopify Expert - Theme customization | Design | Marketing | Product Sales
Hire Me: anthonyuidesigner@gmail.com
Whatsapp ( Click on number )- +33 6 28 93 62 05
0 Likes
dekiv
Excursionist
34 0 4

@dmwwebartisan screenshot is above on first comment

0 Likes
dekiv
Excursionist
34 0 4

@Anthony_David_  screenshot is above on first comment

0 Likes
dekiv
Excursionist
34 0 4

@drakedev  so there is no way of reducing the banner where the menu and logo is? I just want to push it up so that the name and logo are a bit closer and that whole banner is thinner

0 Likes

@dekiv unfortunately not with fee lines of code. As I explained you the best should be modify the theme and merge the 2 headers into one. Nothing extremely complex but you need to know a little bit of coding.

The best you can do, in the current situation is to crop the logo image (name B_E_A_C_H_B_E_B_4_1160x.png) so that is close as much as possible to the top edge and you can save around 20px

2021-07-14 11_42_14-B_E_A_C_H_B_E_B_4.png

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes