How do I remove the star ratings from Debut Theme

cardigal
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi, 

I'm using Loox for my product reviews. However, under the Debut theme, there is another set of ratings on my pages.

How do I remove the Debut stars from my product & collection pages? Thank you!

Debut 1.jpgDebut 2.jpg

Replies 24 (24)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello cardigal,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
cardigal
Tourist
6 0 2
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2908 557 872

Hey @cardigal 

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code

admin-page.png

2. In your theme.liquid file, find the </body> (press CTRL + F or command + F on Mac)
3. paste this code right above the </body> tag:

<style>

#opinew-stars-plugin-product,
.template-collection .opinew-stars-plugin-product-list{
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

Please let me know whether it works for you.

cardigal
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi dantepw

Thanks for your help!

That code does help for my product page!

cardigal_0-1596601842452.png

However, under my collection recommendation below the product page, the products are still reflecting 2 sets of ratings.

cardigal_2-1596601995688.png

How do I get rid of one set of it?

Many thanks for your help!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello cardigal,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.product-recommendations__inner .opinew-stars-plugin-product-list {
    display: none;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
NadiBlueTiger1
4 0 0

How about the same issue in the featured collection section?
Can you please suggest the changes!?Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 11.20.56.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello NadiBlueTiger1,
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

NadiBlueTiger1
4 0 0

Thanks a bunch for the quick response
Here it is - https://bakker-made-with-love.myshopify.com/

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello NadiBlueTiger1,
Your site is password protected.
Can you share your store password?

NadiBlueTiger1
4 0 0

Sure thing!
bakker

thanks

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello NadiBlueTiger1,
To remove the star ratings in featured collection section.

#shopify-section-1600823046105 .opinew-stars-plugin-product-list {
}
NadiBlueTiger1
4 0 0

Thank you!

quynhu
Visitor
1 0 0

How about the same issue in the Home Page?
Can you please suggest the changes!?

My website: andysupply.com

Thank you.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello quynhu,

#shopify-section-collection .opinew-stars-plugin-product-list {
}
Mehdi069
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello there,

I'm seeking your help regarding the same issue.

I'm using another app for the add and I would like to remove the 5 stars + Review section from my product page.

My end page URL is: https://cozy-area.com/products/winter-keep-warm-cotton-socks-comfortable-for-winter

Can you please advise?

Regards,

Mehdi

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello Mehdi069,
Please share the screenshot.

anvilhide
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Diego,

I copied the code and pasted directly as you say but it didnt work.. What am I missing?

Vbello
Excursionist
20 0 4

Hi @oscprofessional ,

I have a similar problem, would you be able to help?

I do not want the star rating to be shown in the collection page, but yes in the product page. I have starts in both pages now.

So in the example here, I want to remove the stars:

Vbello
Excursionist
20 0 4

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 11.34.26.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello Vbello,

Vbello
Excursionist
20 0 4
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

.template-collection .loox-rating {
}
Vbello
Excursionist
20 0 4

It worked perfectly, thanks a lot!!

YassinH
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey! Please help as soon as you can:

URL: https://nightvibeshop.com/products/nightvibe-galaxy-light

I want to remove the 5 empty stars below my product name. Can you please tell me what to do? Or, what would be even better is to connect those stars so when you press on them, it takes you to the reviews I imported from AliExpress using LAI AliExpress Reviews. To see those reviews, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom. I would like it so that on the stars below the product title, it uses the info from the reviews I imported. So it would show how many people have reviewed and what is the average rating right below the product title. Please help as I am running an ad right now and need to boost converstion rates!

Thanks