How do I remove this message Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/snippet-breadcrumbs.liquid

Solved
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1804 261 711

You'll be looking for a different render, it should match the error:

{% comment %}
{% render 'paywhirl-plan-selector' %}
{% endcomment %}

Where that is? I have no idea.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
ColinLee
1 0 0

I'm trying to figure out two issues- I'm having. 

I tried to get rid of the compare and wishlist as our customers don't use this, now it shows the below error message next to each "add to cart" box on our products

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/wishlist-item.liquid

How can I remove that? 

Next- On the top menu link- I now have the below message showing up on my main home page, which is not clickable, how can I get rid of that? 

0 Likes
ealmuaini
4 0 0

Hello, 

I'm getting this ((Liquid error (sections/collection-template.liquid line 85): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_dmr)) on all pages on my website. How can I remove it ? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1804 261 711

Go to line 85 in collection-template.liquid in your sections folder and comment the include out. The same as I typed above.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
ealmuaini
4 0 0

I tried that it didnt work.. still appearing 

0 Likes
LBAU
1 0 0

HAD THE SAME ISSUE. 

THIS ONE HELPS. THANKS SO MUCH IVE FIXED MINE ALREADY

0 Likes
ealmuaini
4 0 0
I'm getting this on every page. Can you help please

Liquid error (sections/collection-template.liquid line 85): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_dmr_collection_template_snippet.liquid.

0 Likes
ealmuaini
4 0 0

when I add what you wrote this appears 

I get this massage 

Liquid error (sections/collection-template.liquid line 89): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_dmr_collection_template_snippet.liquid

0 Likes