How do I remove this ?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi guys, been looking in all settings and can't find it. How do I remove "FREE Shipping" from this page on picture below 

Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-03 o 22.37.14.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
674 71 101

Hey, @Luiki93sc. Welcome to the Community. Thanks for your question; Learning where all of the different settings are can definitely be confusing at first!

You can adjust the wording in your theme from within your Language Editor. To find it in your admin, please go to ‘Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit languages’. (You can also access the Language Editor by clicking on Theme Actions on the bottom left hand side of your Theme Editor, as seen in your screenshot above).

Once within your Languages section, click on the Cart tab. Edit or delete the wording in the Taxes and shipping at checkout box as seen below, in order to modify the “FREE Shipping” message you are seeing in your cart. Don't forget to click SAVE before navigating away!

20-11-4osvu-p3npn

These steps and more information about using the Language Editor are found in the Help Doc for Changing the wording in themes. You may also find the doc for the Simple Theme helpful to navigate through the editor and all the customizations options available for your theme choice. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes