How do I set up a section on my page to show the payment method of the website?

joyouceusa
Excursionist
21 0 9

How do I set up a section on my page to show the payment method of the website ?

Replies 7 (7)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi,

On which theme you are working on ?
In which form you want to show image form ? or else

example :

oscprofessional_0-1627379700403.png

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
joyouceusa
Excursionist
21 0 9

My theme is Brooklyn now.And I want to display the payment method in a conspicuous position, for example, give it a special location on the homepage to better display it.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi, follow this !

Enable payment icons in your footer

The first step of the customization is to enable the payment icons in your footer: Go to the theme editor. Click Footer. Check the Show payment icons checkbox. Click Save.

Edit the code for your payment icons

In this step, you will change the way that payment icons are assigned to your footer. By default, your theme shows the icons that are associated with the payment gateway you have enabled in the payment settings section of your admin. With this customization, you will manually add or remove the payment icons that you want to display.

To edit the code for your payment icons:

1. In the Sections directory, click footer.liquid. If your theme doesn't include this file, then click theme.liquid in the Layout directory.

2. Find the following code in the file:

{% for type in shop.enabled_payment_types %}

• Replace it with:

{% assign enabled_payment_types = 'visa,master,american_express,paypal' | remove: ' ' | split: ',' %}
{% for type in enabled_payment_types %}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
joyouceusa
Excursionist
21 0 9

Thanks.But I don’t want to add or delete the payment icon, I just want to change the position of the displayed icon by default.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073
Hello,

Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

joyouceusa
Excursionist
21 0 9

Thanks,this problem was solved

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Ok Good.

Please ask for any other query . Don't hesitate!

Have a nice Day 🙂