How do I stop products showing up when they are sold out?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I could be wrong, but I am sure I saw a option of hiding products when sold out but can't find it.  I'm not a tech whiz so if anyone can help, please use a simple explanation.

Thanks for any help!

Jo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
798 53 122

Hey!

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team. I can totally help you with this.

I would list out all the steps for you but there is this great guide from our Help Center that goes into more detail when it comes to hiding sold out items. That guide also gives the steps for a few different situations too. Our Knowledge Management team does a great job at showcasing all the guides in a very easy to follow format, but if you have any more questions or if you need more assistance please let me know!

I'm happy to help.

If you're using a Shopify theme I might even be able to get out themes team to customize this for you for free. May I ask what theme you're using?

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks.  I am using a shopify theme and can't see where I can switch to automated collections.  I have been trying to do this for hours and just can't get it to work for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
798 53 122

Automated collections are only able to be made when you first make a collection. So if you have already made a manual collection you'd have to remake that collection but as an automated one. 

This link here has more information on how to go about setting automated collections up.

Can you try that out and let me know how it goes? 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes