How do I take out the image underneath collection titles for Debut theme?

coff001
Tourist
38 0 3

I want to take out the image underneath collection titles for Debut theme, without taking out the actual images I'm using for my Collections in my homepage (amourfatale.co).

howToGetRidOfImageAndTextPlsHelp.JPG

Debut theme takes the same collection image on my homepage and stretches it so much that it's pixellated and ugly once you click on a collection (like Rings) - would rather just see "RINGS" on the top of that page with no background image. Also, please lmk how to take out the RINGS title too, in case it also looks better without either title or image.

Thanks for the help. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20523 2121 7737

@coff001 

sorry for that issue can you please try this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.
this code apply for after 5 - 6 second

.collection-hero__title {
position: relative;
  top: 0;
    -ms-transform: none;
    -webkit-transform: none;
    transform: none;
    padding: 10px 0px;
    color: #000;
    font-weight: 600;
}

After Code view

KetanKumar_0-1624559869445.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
coff001
Tourist
38 0 3

It should not look like this at all. I just want the background image gone from each collection. This layout is ugly. Please read what I wanted carefully.

no.JPG

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20523 2121 7737

@coff001 

can you please try this look

.collection-hero__image {
background: none !important;
}
.collection-hero__title {
color: #000;
    font-weight: 600;
}
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
coff001
Tourist
38 0 3

I tried that and it took out the image but still isn't what I want - I want it to look like the "All Jewelry" section like in the below image (I don't think shopify views "all jewelry" as a collection so maybe that's why that section doesn't use a bg image by default, unlike the other 4 collection where I uploaded images for them since I need those images for the front page).

Look right now:

currentLook.JPG

Desired look (idk if this is something I have to toggle within Shopify instead, idk if it has nothing to do w/code changes): 

desiredLook.JPG

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20523 2121 7737

@coff001 

can you please confirm 

KetanKumar_0-1624610338188.png

0 Likes
coff001
Tourist
38 0 3

Please address all 3 parts:

1. The background color you’re using does not match the site/my screenshot of the JEWELRY page - it seems like you’re just putting color over where the image should  be, right?

2. Is there a way to just not get the background image to show at all? So you don’t do what you’re doing, which seems to be to fill the area with a selected color. 

3. Or do I have to manually pick the HEX color for what you’re doing so it matches?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20523 2121 7737

@coff001 

i have set code temporary you have change color and look as you like doesn't Metter this 

coff001
Tourist
38 0 3

You didn’t address all 3 parts of my questions. But just send the code so I can try.

0 Likes
coff001
Tourist
38 0 3

Bump, where is the code? Please send.

0 Likes