How do you make the slideshow automatically change slides with the 'Narrative' Theme

2 0 0

My title pretty much said it all. The Narrative theme lets you have slides, but you have to manually click in order for them to change. Is there a way to make the slides automatically change every couple seconds?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
716 99 129

Hello, @Ashgod 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1336 111 181

Hi @

Hope you are doing well! I came across your post and ready to help you with the same. Since it involve code level changes, it would be great if you can reach out over Skype or Email

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hey, saw your message, how do I make the slides auto change.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
632 46 65

Hi @Ashgod,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

As you are using a Shopify made theme, our Theme Support might be able to edit this for you as mentioned in this guide. For them to take a look, please contact our 24/7 Support directly here for assistance or I can send you an email if you would prefer? Other than the theme coding error, how are you finding Shopify so far?

If there’s anything else I can help you with please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many Thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes