How to Add Shopify Buy Button to my Homepage

Tourist
15 0 2

I just would like to know how to add a buy button to my homepage. Currently I have a buy button on my shopify page which I was able to embed due to changing the product-template.liquid, however trying to add it to the homepage is a whole other issue. I have tried using the custom HTML section of my theme editor, but that did not work. I was also unable to do it the way before because after lots of research I realized that the index.lquid file was associated to my homepage, and when I pasted the code under "contents_for_index", the buy button actually did end up appearing on my homepage - but its all the way at the bottom under the footer even. Please assist. I have turbo theme

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
126 20 17

We have to create section, add section from 'customize' and add button on it.

Still not satisfied!!! contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2625 440 564

HI @zayn321 

You want to add juts one "Buy Now" button on home page at bottom or on each product grid? 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

@24by7themes I think theres some confusion. I dont just want to add a normal button that leads to checkout. I want to implement a shopify buy button, like the one used as a sales channel with the script code.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

@Jasoliya  I want to embed a shopify buy button that leads to another shopify stores checkout as the product is hosted on a different shopify site, but i want to embed it to my homepage. And i dont want it at the bottom of my homepage, I want it right under my first "Image with Text" Section towards the top. Its just since i tried placing the code under content_for_index, its currently showing at the bottom of said homepage

0 Likes