How to Center Entire Notification Email

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi,

I would like to center everything in my notification emails...logo, body, buttons, etc. I have seen a couple posts on how to do specific parts but is there away to do everything at once? I've also noticed that in the preview and mobile view everything looks the same but when you are looking at a desktop view, things that are on separate lines show up on the same line. For example, in my Order Confirmation email on the desktop, the Order # displays next to my logo and but in the preview and mobile view, they are on separate lines. This is also the same with the View your order button and the Visit our store link. I would like them to always be on separate lines.

Thanks in advance!

Karissa

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

u will be able to do that with help of some email marketing apps like klaviyo. u can customize ur email as all these big brands do and u can simply copy and paste ite entire code to shopify's backend 

Shopify Agency for International Brands
Email: support@theleadermedia.com
WhatsApp: +917012490592
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
? Talk to our Shopify expert
? Best Shopify themes for November 2020
? Best Shopify Apps for November 2020
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you so much for your response @Level_3_Expert! I have signed up for Klaviyo and updated the template on one email. It worked perfectly. Now if only the rest of the integration were as easy. 

Karissa

Highlighted

sounds good, feel free to contact me if u need any assistance 

Shopify Agency for International Brands
Email: support@theleadermedia.com
WhatsApp: +917012490592
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
? Talk to our Shopify expert
? Best Shopify themes for November 2020
? Best Shopify Apps for November 2020
0 Likes