How to Change Navigation Bar color to Solid black other than translucent

Solved
Shivam97
Pathfinder
132 0 53

Hi,

I tried everything, Please help me out my navigation bar is blackish translucent.

I want to change it to solid black and the logo to white.

But if i change logo to white, My product page Logo also changes to white with that which is not good.

I want to product page logo to be black.

I dont know why its changing to white, I tried every thing 

logo changed.PNG

whiii.PNG

0 Likes
Akibhusen
Excursionist
195 36 68

This is an accepted solution.

HI @Shivam97 ,

Add the below css at the end of your theme.css file. you can find this file in assets folder.

.site-header--sticky{

background-color:#000;

}

This CSS will solved the issue of your dark header. This CSS will convert your transparent header into dark.

For the logo related changes, it's require some custom development. let me know if you need to make this changes too,

Akibhusen Shekh | Shopify Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7308 1726 2302

@Shivam97 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7308 1726 2302

@Shivam97 

I checked your product page and it looks correct. Please check the screenshot below.

product-page-logo-ok.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7308 1726 2302

Please same as a screenshotscreen-bar.jpg

0 Likes