How to Change from List to Grid View for Search Results in Debut Theme

Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,

Can anyone please show me how to change from List to Grid view for search results in Debut theme?

Thank you,

Rose

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
291 58 78

Hey, Rose!

Jason here from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out!

This is something Shopify's theme support team can do on your behalf. However, this requires I authenticate the account first to ensure you meet the requirements before I send the request up! If you'd like to go down this road just let me know by reply to this thread and I'd be happy to send you an email to start the process.

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your response.

Please email me to start the ball rolling.

Thanks

Rose

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
291 58 78

Hi, Rose!

Thank you for your patience. I've emailed you at your account email. Please reply to the email so I can authenticate you and forward our request to the theme support team. Thank you again!

Best,

Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

@JasonC Facing the same issue, could you help me out with this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
291 58 78

Hey, @faisaledn!

Of course, I'd love to help out! I've sent an authentication email to your account email. Simply reply there to me and I'll offer instruction for the next step so we can get your request fulfilled. Thanks!

Best,

Jason

0 Likes
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi @JasonC

What does it mean to "authenticate the account first to ensure you meet the requirements" mean? I'm having the same issue and would like to know how to change my search results from list to grid view, and would think that it's an easy fix. Why does the account need to be authenticated and how big of a bill is that going to cost?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
291 58 78

Hi, @JackieKim!

Thanks for reaching out. It means is we can move the conversation to the email and move forward the request to the theme support on your behalf. If you're on a paid plan, our theme support can help out with some customizations on the Shopify themes, such as this one. Each merchant has one hour with the theme support and it's free of charge. Let me know if you want me to help you forward this request. I'd be happy to reach out to you via email. Thanks!

All the best,

Jason

0 Likes