How to Delete Banner?

USR_Matt
1 0 1

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to delete or edit this banner (circled in red) at the very top of the page, I've looked under and read through all of the header options and sub menu's and every other category and I can't find anything that even remotely seems to be related to altering this part of the layout/theme. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Screenshot 2021-06-24 133234.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20496 2119 7728

@USR_Matt 

sorry for that issue its announcement bar can you please check your header section its allow enable or disable

if not so

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7343 1736 2318

@USR_Matt 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1355 380 918

hello @USR_Matt 

Please provide the website URL and if your store is password protected then also provide a password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes