How to Display Items as "Not Available"

Solved
Highlighted
7 0 0

I am opening my store soon and want to show a preview of coming soon products without making them available for purchase. How do I edit the product to say something like "Coming Soon" or "Not Yet Available" and unavailable for sale - I would like these products to still show on the website catalog, preferably with a thumbnail.

0 Likes
Explorer
56 4 6

Hi @faa_garden 

Which theme you are using? You can change Add to cart button to something like "Coming Soon" textbox in your theme product template file. 

To get Shopify Store Design, Customization and Development service, Inbox me.
0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
10 4 3

@faa_garden 

You can comment out the add to cart, and add a new button with the Coming Soon text. This new button can have the same styling as the add to cart button if you wished it to appear identical. The safest way is to make a copy of your product template and collection templates, name them differently, make the changes to new templates and apply them to the desired collection and/or products - this way you can revert their templates whenever you are ready to start selling.

Overall, you will need to modify the product-template and the collection template. 

Inspired by Unique Creativity - info@icyborgs.com
0 Likes