How to Get 'Add To Cart' Sliding Drawer?

EddyPham
Tourist
5 0 2

https://teckluv.myshopify.com/products/belkin-usb-c-car-charger-10?variant=31848316862529

Hello, 

As you can see from the link above, whenever you click the add to cart button, a popup shows up confirming you added to the cart. Even worse, on mobile, if you click add to cart nothing happens but the product will still be added. 

I want to get rid of the popup and instead enable the sliding, automatic drawer feature on many of Shopify's free themes and many others where the drawer comes out from the right side whenever an item is added to cart, both on desktop and mobile. 

I tried to do some research but it was very difficult but I heard it had to do something with 'Ajax'? If anyone is able to help me out with this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you.

0 Likes
EddyPham
Tourist
5 0 2

The debut theme also has a feature that when you click add to cart, there's a smaller drawer that slides down from the top right corner instead of a sliding drawer that comes out from the ride. That would also be fine for me if that is easier to enable. Although, the side drawer is what I'm looking for.

Would appreciate any help,

Thanks!

0 Likes
sahibzadasarmad
1 0 0

Any luck with this one?

0 Likes