How to Remove Google Pay and More Payment Options on Detail Page?

3 0 0

I'd like to not distract the user with multiple buttons. I want a clean call to action clicking on Add To Cart. Is there a setting that removes this Google Pay and More Payment options only on the detail page. The Checkout section and Card should have those options.  Is this a bad idea or is this some normal setting and I just can't find it?

Our detail page is here: https://wildflowerhouseoftea.com/collections/featured-teas-scones/products/paradise-sencha-2oz

---

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 11.42.36 PM.png

0 Likes

Hello 
It can be removed by css.
Please share your site url.
I will give you solution.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Pallavi, 

Here is the url. I can tell that that G Pay button is getting loaded asynchronously on page load. So sure I could hide it with CSS, but I wonder if the GPay fetch still happens. I could also edit some template right?  Mainly I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some checkbox somewhere I needed to select ;)  If that is not the case then sure, hiding it sounds like a good option. Thank you for the insight.

Here is our store: https://wildflowerhouseoftea.com/collections/featured-teas-scones/products/paradise-sencha-2oz

0 Likes

Hello 

Add this css at bottom
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.shopify-payment-button {
    display: none!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
3 0 0

Actually I did find a checkbox here on the product page. I saw the conditional in the template first. Then decided to look for the option.  I just unchecked the box.  Thank you.

{% if section.settings.enable_payment_button %}
                {{ form | payment_button }}
              {% endif %}

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 12.17.32 AM.png

0 Likes