How to add Areviews (product reviews) to Debutrify 3.0.2 theme?

GlitchGator
Excursionist
13 0 7

Hi,

Currently I use Areviews to import product reviews on my website. However, I'd like to switch my theme to Debutify 3.0.2. My reviews are not showing up, and the app is not a default option within Debutify's review menu. Could anyone help me? I've also added my website below, incase you would like to see how it is currently built.

bakegomo.com 

Thanks!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18524 1953 6843

@GlitchGator 

sorry for this issue can you please check your review app install guide line  its all detail allow how can do show review on product page 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
GlitchGator
Excursionist
13 0 7

@KetanKumar 

I've followed the official guide from debutify and the app but it is not working. I'm not sure what the issue is. 

https://help.debutify.com/en/articles/4447372-how-to-connect-areviews-with-debutify

This is the steps I followed.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18524 1953 6843

@GlitchGator 

are you add review app? if add and doesn't work so please contact theme support team  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes