How to add Buy Button to All Products in store

Highlighted
4 0 0

Is there a way to put the ATC button (Add To Cart) on each product page without having to do so individually? Can I paste script somewhere or add an app so the button appears with every product?

Also, my current button displays PayPal, but I offer more ways to checkout than just PayPal. How do I make a general Add To Cart button that isn't specific to any checkout/payment type?

Thanks

0 Likes
Explorer
52 6 20

So this is a part of all the Shopify themes you can always go on one of the free themes and check how they handle the add to cart button. But in general it looks something like this:

{% form "product", product %}
<select name="id">
  {% for variant in product.variants %}
    <option {% if variant == product.selected_or_first_available_variant %} selected="selected" {% endif %}  value="{{ variant.id }}">{{ variant.title }} - {{ variant.price | money }}</option>
  {% endfor %}
</select>
<input type="text" value="1" name="quantity">
<input type="submit" value="Add to cart" />
{% endform %}

This is a really basic and simple buy button but it will add it to all products if you place it in your product.liquid template. You can see it working here https://teststoremjp.myshopify.com/products/simple-buy-button one thing to keep in mind is that this is just a liquid/HTML implementation. Meaning that it will still allow customers to add products that are out of stock (they will not be able to checkout though), variant images won't update, the amount added will always be 1, etc. If you want it to be more dynamic then you would need to add JavaScript, but with this code it will add a working Shopify buy button to all your product pages if you place in your product.liquid template file. Hope that helps!

0 Likes