How to add Dynamic Checkout ( Turbo Theme )

Excursionist
38 0 3

I'm currently facing issue with adding dynamic checkout button , on all of my products, I tried Shopify tutorial but the feature is not showing on customize theme section. Any help would be great. Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
127 7 13

Hi, @rads091

Thank you for reaching out to the community about that. Do you know if you have the most updated version of your theme?

If your theme has a setting for enabling the dynamic checkout button, it should be in the "Product Pages" section of the theme editor:

• Navigate to Online Store > Themes > Customize (beside your current theme) > Product pages (from the top bar drop-down menu).
  • Select Product pages from the left-hand toolbar > Check or uncheck "Show dynamic checkout button".

If the theme is outdated or isn't built to include that option, you can follow these instructions to implement the button using code instead.

If you are not comfortable implementing the code yourself, then you will want to reach out to the theme developers themselves (Out of the Sandbox), as Turbo is a third party theme. If they can't support you in making that customization, you can always hire one of our Shopify Experts to do this for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions about that!

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Excursionist
38 0 3

@Brie yes im trying to implement the second option but it seems to be too complex for me , i twice screwed my code. :/ 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
127 7 13

Okay, I see. In that case, I recommend you reach out to the theme developer to see if they can assist you with implementing that code. If not, you can reach out to one of our Shopify Experts. Let me know if you need any further clarification on that! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 3

Yes after playing with codes, i have finally managed to add buy now button, but shape is square shape , how to make it rounded or make both of them same alike and i want to add a little space between the buttons

screenshot-www.dalyshop.com-2019.11.08-12_32_05.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
38 0 3

@Brie Thank you i have updated it as per your instructions, but in mobile devices, it is a bit unsynchronised and letters are appearing up and down in Buy now button.

I wanted to add a small space between add to cart and buy now , and instead of "buy it now" , i wanted to change it to " Buy now " and change its colour from blue to yellow.

how to fix it.

screenshot-www.dalyshop.com-2019.11.08-15_09_35.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
127 7 13

Hi, @rads091

Thank you for your reply! Our general support teams aren't trained in HTML/CSS, although someone else in the community may be able to help you out with that. Otherwise, you can reach out to an Expert or your theme's developer as we spoke about above. Thank you. 

1 Like