Solved

How to add Shop Pay Installments banner to product page | Debut theme

Brittany_Witt
Explorer
52 0 17

Hello,

I'm not sure where to put the Shop Pay Installemrnts banner code on my product-template.liquid file for Debut theme. 

I have tried moving this code to different places but it never shows up on my live product page. 

I'm trying to put it below my price and above my "Free Shipping Worldwide" policy. 

Here's the snippet of code:

<div class="shopify-payment-terms">
{{ form | payment_terms }}
</div>

Here's the area of my product-template.liquid file I'm trying to add this code:

product.PNG

Any ideas on where I'm supposed to put this snippet of code so that it shows o my live product page?

Much appreciated!

Brittany Witt
Accepted Solution (1)

velorangutan
Tourist
9 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to figure this out.  The latest debut theme has it by default now.  I downloaded that theme file and looked at where they placed the form.

In product-template.liquid I added   {{ form | payment_terms }} below the form 'product' line.  

{% form 'product', product, class:form_classes, novalidate: 'novalidate', data-product-form: '' %}

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@Brittany_Witt 

sorry for that issu can you please try this 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shop-pay-installments

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

velorangutan
Tourist
9 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to figure this out.  The latest debut theme has it by default now.  I downloaded that theme file and looked at where they placed the form.

In product-template.liquid I added   {{ form | payment_terms }} below the form 'product' line.  

{% form 'product', product, class:form_classes, novalidate: 'novalidate', data-product-form: '' %}